my grammar could hit the target from that distance

The revolution has begun. No longer will we put up with dodgy speeling, misplaced apostrophes' or improper; punctuation? P.S. pointing out bad grammar in postings is banned. To justify this I'm applying a form of grammatical 'absolute privilege', as the public interest in publishing mistakes far outweighs the cost to the public of making further mistakes. Call me a hypocrite if you will, but it works in Westminster.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Somebody Tell Thousand...

...They're giving away his shirts.

It's all over... It is now

Oh, and tell www.kitbag.com that they could see a £5 drop in their shares.

Also, this is an opportune time to bring up the fact that Nestlé are shits. Just in case anyone thought we were giving them coverage gratis.

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Robbie Lane said...

Hmm, a tough call, I'm not sure whether I hate Nestle more because of their lack of literacy or their lack of morals. Either way, they're worth boycotting.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home