my grammar could hit the target from that distance

The revolution has begun. No longer will we put up with dodgy speeling, misplaced apostrophes' or improper; punctuation? P.S. pointing out bad grammar in postings is banned. To justify this I'm applying a form of grammatical 'absolute privilege', as the public interest in publishing mistakes far outweighs the cost to the public of making further mistakes. Call me a hypocrite if you will, but it works in Westminster.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Channel 4 driving me docu-mental

Next Monday night's Dispatches about Burma has been advertised in between Channel 4's other programmes for about a week, describing the country "slaughtering it's own people".

Simple rule, one exception.

I did ring Channel 4 to ask if the rest of the programme would be that amateurish, but I was put into a queue and couldn't be bothered to wait (or afford it, to be honest).

If anyone else has more patience than I do, the number is 02073068333.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home