my grammar could hit the target from that distance

The revolution has begun. No longer will we put up with dodgy speeling, misplaced apostrophes' or improper; punctuation? P.S. pointing out bad grammar in postings is banned. To justify this I'm applying a form of grammatical 'absolute privilege', as the public interest in publishing mistakes far outweighs the cost to the public of making further mistakes. Call me a hypocrite if you will, but it works in Westminster.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Not a nonce

I'm not going to take a picture of this one in case I get carted away and burned but the school round the corner from me (Gladstone?) has two signs next to each other saying, 'Vistors Entrance' and 'Childrens Entrance'. Excusable perhaps. But on a BLOODY school.

On another note, did anyone watch Never Mind the Full Stops? It was rubbish! And David Aaronovitch thought 'its' as a possessive was its'. Honk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home