my grammar could hit the target from that distance

The revolution has begun. No longer will we put up with dodgy speeling, misplaced apostrophes' or improper; punctuation? P.S. pointing out bad grammar in postings is banned. To justify this I'm applying a form of grammatical 'absolute privilege', as the public interest in publishing mistakes far outweighs the cost to the public of making further mistakes. Call me a hypocrite if you will, but it works in Westminster.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Minehead part 2

Found this little gem from my Minehead photos. I was obviously in a very picky mood that week, or maybe Minehead is a particular hotspot. And don't worry Will, I'm sure no-one would say anything if you hung around a school with a camera. That guy from COMMENT DELETED DUE TO DEFAMATION LAW did it all the time and he's doing alright now.

#4 (#5? I've lost count already)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home