my grammar could hit the target from that distance

The revolution has begun. No longer will we put up with dodgy speeling, misplaced apostrophes' or improper; punctuation? P.S. pointing out bad grammar in postings is banned. To justify this I'm applying a form of grammatical 'absolute privilege', as the public interest in publishing mistakes far outweighs the cost to the public of making further mistakes. Call me a hypocrite if you will, but it works in Westminster.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Horizontal good, vertical bad

Chuffing mint

#7 Whitchurch Road, Cardiff

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robbie, for this blog, you are my hero.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Will said...

I was going to post that as soon as I could be arsed walking to Whitchurch Road. That HAS to be the worst ever.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Kerry-Lynne said...

How on earth did anyone manage to make an apostrophe a comma? Didn't anyone stop to think, hmm, something doesn't look right here.

Perhaps they were hoping that no-one would notice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home